Kitchen upgrade and review


OK - so I've been living in the Mobile Scout full time for 2 weeks now. Finally starting to figure out everything and how everything is going to work. Things are working great and I am probably more comfortable in this vintage Mobile Scout, than I have been just about anyplace that I've ever lived in! So, in this ongoing saga, the kitchen is one of the first things I had to deal with. I've just about figured out how I'm going to use the kitchen and what appliances work well and the benefits of each one. I just replaced the gas refrigerator with a brand new electric one and it really upgraded the kitchen! So at this time, I've got mircrowave, coffee pot, skillet, and toaster oven running on electric, and the stove, oven, and hot water heater are working on gas. I'll probably only use one small $19 dollar bottle of gas every 6 months. Today is the day I replaced the refrigerator with the new one. Check out the video, look at the pictures, and stay tuned.....